Friday 19 August 2011

Abie Koromah

First of all, what attracted you to take part in the show? Was it an event that you enjoyed taking part in?
I have been modelling for 3 years now and as a model, for me, Africa Fashion Week was a big, big opportunity for me. I am continuing modelling after having a baby, but I have a real passion for modelling, it is something I am very passionate about.

Oh brilliant, so you must have plenty of drive and ambition. And well done to you for juggling parenting and modelling.
(laughs) Thank you. Yes definitely lots of drive and ambition.

So what other events and shows have you taken part in?
I was at Africa fashion Week Friday and Saturday and straight away Sunday I took part in Mr & Mrs Runway. I competed in the 1st round and I am now through to the 2nd round.

Congratulations. Is this based in London also?
Thank you. Yes again, based in London. It’s in Shepherds Bush.

So you have worked with different teams and people, how did you find working with us at Real Hair by Clara as your stylist team for the day?
Very pleased with the team. The make-up and the hair stylists. They were a very hard working team.

Brilliant, we’re pleased to hear that. What were your views on the hairstyles? Were there any in particular that stood out for you?
Both on Friday and Saturday the styles created by the team were very creative. Especially for Africa Fashion Week, they were brilliant. Very creative.

Were you impressed by the extensions, weaves and wigs that were used on the day?
Yeah, very good. There were no models complaining, the models were very happy. The hair stylists did well as they knew exactly what suited the models. It was good. There wasn’t any complaints from the models.



On the day we used our original design the Flexi Braid. Did you like how these were used across the models and throughout the shows? 
I did see it on the other models too. It did look good. They used it well.

After seeing the hair, products and accessories and styles used during the show, would you recommend anyone to buy from our Afro Hair range?
I myself have low cut blonde hair and I like wearing and experimenting with different styles. I am looking at the website now actually (laughs) just having a look to see what’s there and what you guys have. But yes I would definitely recommend it other people, yes I would.

That’s brilliant. Thank you Abie for speaking with us and for your time. We wish you good luck in your latest project Mr and Mrs Runway.
Aah thank you very much

No worries Abie, was lovely speaking with you. We look forward to hearing about your future projects and wish you well.
Of course, that’s ok. Thank you again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment